Before July 15th, the registration fee for 2018 is 25 €
After July 15th, the registration fee for 2018 is 30 €
The BSM membership is valid for one year (from January 1st to December 31st)
To register at the BSM :
(1) Fill in the following form and (2) please pay your membership fee. This procedure will give you free access to all BSM activities including the annual BSM symposium. You will also become a member of FEMS, eligible for various grants. However, for that, you must be a member of a FEMS member society (BSM or other) for at least one full year directly preceding the application. See more information on the FEMS website.
(1) Form to fill in to become a BSM member :
(2) Payment of the membership fee (30 € after July 15th) :
• To pay directly with your card, click on the button below. A receipt will be immediately sent to your e-mail address.
• If you prefer, you can also make your payment using a classical bank transfer. In that case, a receipt won’t be sent immediately (you will have to contact Cathy De Meyer (below) to ask for a receipt).
Bank account :
Belgian Society for Microbiology, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
IBAN : BE44 0682 2396 5145
BIC : GKCCBEBB
Communication : BSM membership for 2018 + NAME
For more informations on registration or to obtain a receipt please contact :
Cathy De Meyer
Rega Institute for Medical Research
Tel : +32 (0)16 32 10 92