PhD positions :
• PhD positions are available at the MELiSSA foundation :
Postdoctoral positions :
No positions for the moment.
Prof. Dr. Martin von Bergen, Editor-in-Chief of Microorganisms (ISSN 2076-2607), is pleased to inform you that a “Microorganisms Travel Award” will be offered to a postdoctoral researcher or PhD student to attend an international conference in 2018.
1) Applicant must be a postdoctoral researcher or PhD student involved in microbiology and related areas;
2) Applicant will attend an international conference in 2018 to present his/her research (oral presentation or poster);
3) Applicant should submit the following documents:
* an abstract of their work;
* a short CV with selected publications;
* a short justification letter;
* a letter of support from their supervisor.
The awarded applicant will receive a grant of 800 Swiss Francs to support travel expenses.
The application process is now open and the deadline is 30 October 2017.
If you would like to nominate someone for this award, please go directly to Microorganisms 2018 Travel Award page and submit the application to us (email@example.com).